The following values are representative of the company environment at
Mission Rubber Company LLC. Policies and procedures ensure commitment to
these principles throughout our organization.
- Work within our local community to provide a safe and healthy workplace
and protect the environment.
- Provide our customers high quality products and ever improving levels
of customer satisfaction.
- Take pride in workmanship of products that are “Made in America”.
- Provide and improve upon the standards for quality and reliability.
Endeavor to become “best in class” within the global
industries that we serve.
- Treat our employees with respect and dignity; promote equal opportunity
with respect to race, gender, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or
any other characteristics protected by law.
- Provide a living wage with opportunities to continually improve upon
their skills and standard of living.
- Promote the application of these principles to those with whom we do business.
Vice President and General Manager
Mission Rubber Company LLC
1660 Leeson Lane, Corona, CA 92879
Mailing Address: Mission Rubber Company LLC, P.O. Box 2349, Corona, CA 92878-2349
Phone: (800) 854-9991 Fax: (800) 637-4601
Intl. Phone: (951) 736-1343 Intl. Fax: (951) 736-0481